System Monitor is designed to monitor Microsoft Windows computers on a network. It can monitor the usage of CPU, Memory, Disk Drives and Network Adapters. You can set it up to log events and create usage reports to databases located anywhere on your network.
By adding rules that will be triggered when certain conditions are met for a specified resource on a computer, you can have notifications sent through email, visually presented or use the Microsoft Text-To-Speech to hear them spoken out loud.
Features of the program:
- No installation required of additional software on remote computers
- Easy, fast and non-intrusive installation
- Search remote computers for files, folders or running processes
- View report logs using text or 2D graph mode
- View event logs and manage services and shared folders on remote computers
- View detailed information for all running processes on remote computers
- Use traceroute or portscanning to identify connection problems or security issues
- Quick access to Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection to remote control remote computer with eases
- Easy overview of all computers on the network that can be monitored
- Get started within minutes thanks to the very easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Online tooltips for instant help